Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

omg... wow... O_O

great animation and i like how the dudes head exploded and when they got launched they hit a bird XD

but wow that was so annoying... yet i watched it five times. XD wtf lol good job anyway lolz

-1 star for the slight annoyingness XD

L L

XD lol hilarious

funny, and good animation. lol and the star wars raver kid at the end XD

Dumbledore is Gay Dumbledore is Gay

oh my god =O

O_O wow that was so disturbing but it was so funny!! XD i liked it, although dumbledore is CREEPY AS FUCK. o_O lol

RSQViper responds:

haha, yea he's a creeper.

Newgrounds Radio Newgrounds Radio

well this sucks...

it crashed. T_T i hit randomize so i could try to find a song i liked, and it crashed on me. otherwise the NG radio was cool i guess. =/ im still trying to figure out how to make it not crash ._.

Archawn responds:

Open it in popup mode.

Escape the scary room Escape the scary room

wow. this game is so awesome.

hahahah right. yeah. awesome... *sarcasm*

seriously? o_e

i laughed at the beginning because the english there is horrible! lol its 100x worse than the little mess-ups in zero wing!! XD wow. needless to say, the game is, well, crap. =/

Layer Maze Layer Maze

interesting, but...

but it was boring. maybe like some other people have said before, make enemies or traps or have the maze change color or.... something! =O this game was a really great idea, but got boring for me after level 8. =/

The Fires of Asgard (w/o vox) The Fires of Asgard (w/o vox)

awesome song =D

i love it, another great song from you ^_^ \m/

also, id like to maybe help out with vocals for the song, that is, if you would be willing to have a girl singer >w< but, if not, its alright =)

PM me if you want to talk about it ^_^

Laid To Rest (Cover) Laid To Rest (Cover)

FUCKIN AWESOME

just wow. this is a kickass cover, i love the original, and although the lyrics to the original song are freaking awesome, you left them out, and i think that was a good decision so we could the kickass riffs and all that awesome shit =D faved, 5/5 and 10/10!!! ^o^

Exemption Exemption

wow =D

totally awesome, i was suprised at the melodic parts but like Xenogenocide said, and i quote:

"The riffs retained that signature Devastus "CRUSH 'EM WITH THE FIST OF AN ANGRY GOD" style as always."

looking forward to the newer stuff after hearing this, and of course i love the older stuff! \m/

Devastus responds:

I thank you for your love, and promise to keep rocking the fuck outta everybody :P

Thanks alot for your reviews and being a great fan!